Issues with Council?

Are you unhappy about something and wondering what to do?

Government Integrity agencies encourage Victorians to watch and share this video to help maintain integrity in our local government. Read their media release here

Click on image to view video in new window

The Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission, IBAC produced this video to explain how the complaint process works and who to contact.
Click on the image above to view.

Alternatively, click here to read the video transcript text.

In many cases, you will need to firstly lodge your complaint with Bass Coast Shire Council. We recommend you refer to Bass Coast Shire Complaint Handling Policy 2020 (click to download) and refer to clause 1.3 “How to Make a Complaint”.

If you’re still uncertain, BCRRA may be able to assist you to decide your best course of action so please don’t hesitate to contact us.