Annual General Meeting 2021
Due to COVID 19 restrictions, our 2021 AGM was postponed and will now be held as follows:
Meeting Date – Saturday 19 February 2022
Meeting Time – 2.00 pm
Venue – This will be a “virtual” meeting held on “Zoom”, and is open to eligible (financial) members only. Registration is required in advance for this meeting – via this link
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
- Confirm minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Receive an update on the affairs of the group,
- Receive and consider financial statements for the year
- Declare all committee positions vacant
- Conduct elections for next year’s committee,
- Voting on special resolutions (if required),
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription and joining fee.
To be eligible to attend the meeting you must be a current financial member.*
The quorum for the AGM is the presence (virtually as allowed under rule 35) of 10% of the members entitled to vote. If a quorum is not present within 30 minutes after the notified commencement time of a general meeting, the meeting must be adjourned to a date not more than 21 days later.
We invite members to join our committee , and you may download a nomination form here.
If you are unable to attend but wish to allow another member your voting proxy, please download and return this form to us.
Any questions relating to the AGM need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only current financial members may vote at the AGM.
If you’re not currently a member, for $5 you can JOIN US (click for details) and come along.
If you have not paid your membership for the current financial year, or are unsure, please contact email@example.com