Annual General Meeting 2020
Posted on 08/10/2020
Due to COVID 19 restrictions, BCRRA will be holding its AGM via Zoom as a virtual meeting
Meeting Date – Saturday 7 November 2020
Meeting Time – 2.00 pm
Digital Platform – Zoom (Registration link – https://tinyurl.com/BCRRAAGM )
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
1) receive an update on the affairs of the group,
2) receive and consider fincancial statements for the year
3) declare all committee positions vacant
4) conducting elections for next year’s committee,
5) voting on special resolutions (if required),
6) to confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription and joining fee.
To be eligible to attend the meeting you must be a current financial member.*
The quorum for the AGM is the presence (virtually as allowed under rule 35) of 10% of the members entitled to vote. If a quorum is not present within 30 minutes after the notified commencement time of a general meeting, the meeting must be adjourned to a date not more than 21 days later.
To register your attendance, please go to https://tinyurl.com/BCRRAAGM and enter your details by 4th November 2020. Upon acceptance of registration a Zoom meeting link will be sent to your registered email. Please ensure you have Zoom downloaded on your preferred device. Download here https://zoom.us/download
We invite members to join our committee , and will will accept nominations until COB 4th November 2020. You may download a nomination form here.
If you are unable to attend but wish to allow another member your voting proxy, please download and return this form to us.
Meeting procedures will be available to Members who have registered to attend the meeting closer to the meeting date.
Any questions relating to the AGM need to be directed to email@example.com by COB 31 October.
* Only current financial members may vote at the AGM. As elections will be held at the meeting, we will not be able to admit non-financial members.
If you’re not currently a member, for $5 you can JOIN US (click for details) and come along.
If you have not paid your membership for the current financial year, or are unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org